Monday, October 15, 2018

Dead and what remains.

15 October 2018.

Just this morning. I received a bad news regarding one of my university friend, dead.
He is my age, and now, dead.
Such a bad news, and it was not the one and only bad news I have received over last couple of weeks.
Started by my husband, telling me couple of guys at haemodialysis center, has passed away. We knew those men, and sad to hear the news.
Later, my former boss, be-dearest, was dying, when I came visit her at the hospital.
I kissed her goodbye, and told her how I do love her, and Jesus loves her.
Then later that day, she also passed away.
My thought was with my other work mate, who suffered almost similar disease with my former boss, and today also, we heard she has passed away on 5th October.
And today.

It really made me realize, how fragile our life is. How soon is our "day"? No body knows. No body knows at all.

You make educated guess, you have feelings, yet No Body Knows.

We all are just like dust. Today it is there, and the next day it is blown wherever.

What remains, stays. Sometimes neglected, sometimes appreciated - and make the dead immortal, the memory of them.

No comments:

Day 1, MY trip

Flying with Citilink, first time outbond abroad with this airlines, quite an experience, okay one. Arrived at the airport, the train was bei...