Monday, October 29, 2018

Day 1

Starting a diet, again, is super difficult.
But, I need to change my way of living.
I am obesed already.
One of acupuncture doctor I knew long time ago told me, I was lucky I used to be an athlete that my body somehow survived.
She asked me to modified my lifestyle, which I dont think I understand what she was saying.
Until now.
I cant be just dieting.
I need to change my way of living.

So today,
I had a plate full of melon and papaya, and a poached egg for breakfast.
Afternoon, I had a lot of meat, some salad, and an ice cream. Well, not easy being a marketing person and you didnt eat when you entertained customers. 😁

And tonite I am wondering.... what should I eat....... 9pm now and I am freaking hungry.
Oh my.
My dear ex colleague just gave me a fruit salad mix. Should I go for it?
I guess so, ya....
To close my 1st day.
Of no rice. 😎

No comments:

Day 1, MY trip

Flying with Citilink, first time outbond abroad with this airlines, quite an experience, okay one. Arrived at the airport, the train was bei...